Highlights of the Past Week
Posted February 14, 2006on:
1. Cebu team flying all together to Manila for a 2-day workshop. Jerry and I were more like surrogate parents than anything to 2 of our new employees. For these young men, it was a first time to see Manila, and a first time to fly in an airplane. 😀
2. Enriching workshop at the Astoria plaza, great learnings, impressive participation by everyone. Jerry was the first of the speakers, and discussed about Level 5 Leadership. All eyes and ears were on him for at least 20 minutes.
4. 20 counts for the Corporate Treasurer for being late (set-up by the CEO). After the workshop, everyone naturally applied most of the things that were discussed. Somehow, the idea of coming in on time was focused on. This officer was the 2nd to be penalized after the HRD Manager who came in late as well, obliged with a song. Hahah!
5. 10 counts for the President for being late (another set-up by the CEO). After staying up with the CEO, the Treasurer, and VP for Marketing the night before, the President thought the meeting was going to be moved 30 minutes later. Apparently, he thought wrong and got penalized for coming in last. 😛
Other important events not pictured but are equally important and worth mentioning as well are…
1. Special screening for employees of the all-Filipino animators’ full-length cartoon movie, Hoodwinked at the Shangrila Cinema
2. Free popcorn and drinks to all employees
3. Jerry’s ceremonial signing (the ultimate highlight!)
4. Shopping for 3 tops for Mamarazzi… feeling generous hehehe…
5. Dinner at Kitaro at the Podium
6. Coffee at Figaro Las Pinas
So… there… HAPPY HEARTS’ DAY EVERYONE!!!