“How do you know you’ve found your best friend ? When you are ready to talk to them about anything, even though they know everything about you already.” That is Papa and Tito Rhante, despite the distance, despite time and circumstance.
THE BLOG IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (B.I.P.)
Whether it’s for digital journaling, community building, or information sharing, blogs are here to stay, and the Internet is better for it. The Blog Improvement Project (B.I.P.) is designed to help – dare I say it – the blogosphere – get better through encouragement and constructive feedback. The rules are simple:
1. Choose someone’s (a friend’s) weblog and copy and paste this entire message. For numbers 2-4 below, change your entries as necessary.
2. Indicate what is good about his/her blog:
Thoughtful writeups and beautifully captured moments that makes you feel its good to be alive. Linnor’s family and their activities almost comes alive with both the images and the short write up.
3. Give constructive feedback on how you think his/her blog could be better:
What is it to change? I guess to be regularly updating, especially with images of Cebu and more stories about Jake’s antics🙂
4. Indicate where you are in the chain by adding +1 to this number: 3
5. Add your blog URL to the list at the end of this message
6. If you’ve received this already, write back to whoever gave it to you so he/she could send it to someone else….even a stranger’s blog. Remember to send it to ONLY ONE BLOG.
7. If your blog is # 10 or 100 or 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000, or 10,000,000 and so on – in the chain (see #4 above), then drop a quick comment in the blog that started the B.I.P. – http://blogimprovementproject.wordpress.com . You can drop in and make a comment anytime, too.
8. (OPTIONAL). Do #’s 2 and 3 above for the person who sent this to you.
BLOGS in the B.I.P.