1. am Linnor.
2. am a Scorpion.
3. graduated from DLSU with a BSC-Acctg Degree.
4. am a (non-practicing) CPA.
5. am the eldest.
6. have a brother in Canada and a sister in
Manila Singapore Manila.
7. live in Cebu.
8. have been here since 1992 after I got married.
9. married Jerry, my ex-boyfriend.
10. have 3 half Chinese-half Filipino sons – Matt, Kyle and Jake.
11. speak Filipino and English fluently but I understand Cebuano and Surigaonon as well.
12. work as a techno-preneur.
13. love gadgets.
pine for a MacBook to replace my iBook G4. own a sleek new MacBook courtesy of my job and a shiny Blackberry Pearl too. 😉
15. love taking pictures and videos and…
16. enjoy posting them on Flickr, Google video and You Tube.
17. am grateful to the max to Junnie for my paid account with Flickr.
18. have been to only
6 7 countries and
19. hope to see more in the near future.
20. have never been to Baguio and Boracay.
21. love blogging and reading other people’s blogs.
22. am trying to learn how to scrap digitally.
23. can drive.
24. am lazy at times but
25. am OC most of the time.
26. am not fussy with make-up
27. consider myself made up with Johnson’s pressed powder and Nivea caregloss and shine.
28. am lazy to change bags/purses.
29. use the same one for days, weeks or even months until its already worn out.
black slacks denims 99% when at work.
31. seldom/never wear stilletos.
32. have high wedges though.
33. would have my eyes go through lasik if I had the money hehehe…though I think it’s more because of vanity.
34. have astigmatism and very poor vision. Boo…
35. don’t really crave watching movies in theatres.
36. wait for new movies to be shown on cable.
37. am not much of a fiction reader.
38. am more into biographies and self-help books.
39. enjoy doing crafts when I have time.
40. can sew, cross-stitch, wash dishes, iron clothes, mop floors but
41. am not interested to cook.
134 137 134 130 137 lbs okay okay 140 pounds! *argh*
43. would love to lose
10 25 lbs but…
44. don’t strictly follow a diet and…
45. hate working out. So…
46. don’t think losing the weight would be an easy feat.
47. am a Catholic.
48. raise my kids as Catholics as well.
49. allow them to practice Chinese traditions though.
50. am not fanatic about feng shui but I follow the practical feng shui tips whenever possible.
51. would love to learn photography, painting, scrapbooking, (ok, ok) and cooking.
52. don’t know how to swim. Hehehe.
53. am very budget conscious but…
54. tend to go on a shopping binge sometimes.
55. sleep with the light on.
56. can sleep anytime, anywhere, and in any position
57. love Japanese food.
58. never liked beer.
59. tried smoking but it never became a habit.
60. love buying things for my boys & hubby more than for myself.
61. dream of having: my own 3-4 bedroom house, a flashy car, a good (expensive) watch, a pair of (at least) 1-carat diamond stud earrings, multi-colored South Sea Pearl charm bracelet…
62. dream of visiting again the ff: the USA, Canada, Italy, France, Switzerland, Singapore, Hongkong… and for the first time the ff: Australia, England, Spain… and yes, Baguio and Boracay. Hahaha.
63. love having a foot massage and a foot scrub… well massage, in general.
64. am not a fan of manicure/pedicure. low maintenance! 😀 i keep my nails trimmed short.
65. always wear my hair long.
66. am not fond of long telephone conversations except with Mama via PLDT NDD P10 unlimited call, or with Junnie/May via Skype.
67. can carry a tune but
68. haven’t dared sing in a karaoke. but i did try singshot.com 😀
69. know a few dance routines but
70. have not gone dancing in a looong time.
71. don’t actually gush when I receive flowers on special occasions.
72. would prefer to receive chocolates or jewelry! 😛
sometimes don’t (anymore) crave for a frap
74. do drink Fit & Right. got suckered into the L-Carnitine mania….
75. also (terribly) crave for junk food and sweets.
76. can skip a meal just to have dessert. baaad!!!
77. haven’t been drinking milk for a long time, and
78. feel that i am not getting the calcium my body needs. 😦
79. love salmon!
80. am not too keen to try insect delicacies.
81. don’t subscribe to magazines but…
82. buy past issues of Real Living.
83. love buying on installment, interest free.
84. pay my credit cards IN FULL.
85. have very good credit standing.
86. pay my bills on time.
87. do the “budgetting” (since August 2006)
88. just require a chunk of his salary for a bigger portion of our expenses. Hubs is the breadwinner after all ;).
89. try to encourage open communication on all matters.
90. get pissed if made to wait needlessly.
91. can’t think of anything else to list here.
92. uh, ah, hmmm… *scratches head*
93. have stage fright speaking in front of a crowd.
94. am really a better listener than a talker, but…
95. have very good ideas.
96. am running out of things to list now…
97. love my hubs and kids dearly.
98. love spending time/touching base with loved ones.
99. am now worried to be boring you with senseless facts about me.
100. am gonna end here, now.